The Excluded Middle

Forum for those interested in the vast, uncharted wasteland between Yes and No, I believe/ I don't believe schism that exists in the study of UFOs and the paranormal in general. Also the writings and thoughts of Excluded Middle magazine co-founder and publisher/ editor Greg Bishop.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Funniest thing I've seen in months

In November of 2005, I was in Death Valley with a friend staying at the Furnace Creek Inn. We sat up 'til 2AM lying on our beds drinking vodka and cokes and channel surfing. We were stunned with laughter when this lit up the screen. It's a piece from The Animation Show, a collection of shorts produced by Mike Judge. The animator is Don Hertzfeldt, and I notice that half of the effect is the sound. It's anomalies research by cartoons! I want my 4-D glasses!


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home