The Excluded Middle

Forum for those interested in the vast, uncharted wasteland between Yes and No, I believe/ I don't believe schism that exists in the study of UFOs and the paranormal in general. Also the writings and thoughts of Excluded Middle magazine co-founder and publisher/ editor Greg Bishop.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Radio Misterioso Downloaded A Whole Lot

Just to make myself feel better, I added up all the downloads of Radio Misterioso over at radio4all.net since February of 2005. It added up to roughly 6000! If I charged for them, the total might be a lot less. I won't get rich at it, but I'm still having fun and still learning.

The Bill Moore interviews are popular of course. The ones with Chris O'Brien are listened to quite a bit as well. I have a sinking feeling that this was because I included the phrase "blood rituals" in the show title. The interview with Mac Tonnies and Paul Kimball was I think the genesis of Paul's idea for the New Frontiers Symposium, and for that I am most grateful.

4 Comments:

  • At November 18, 2006 6:22 PM, Blogger Mac said…

    Is Chris still living in Sedona?

     
  • At November 19, 2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Greg Bishop said…

    Yes, he's still there. His production company is in a downstairs warehouse on the main drag.

    Greg

     
  • At November 21, 2006 10:05 PM, Blogger Greg Bishop said…

    We have a small mixing board and various CD players, turntables, etc, along with 3 microphones. The webcast part of the operation is a mystery to me, but you can record your program as an mp3 and put it up on any number of netcast sites. I use radio4all.net. It's pretty easy.

    Greg

     
  • At November 29, 2006 1:27 PM, Blogger Paul Kimball said…

    Greg:

    You forgot to mention the bullet hole in the front door window, and the winos and other miscreants wandering about the neighbourhood!

    :-)

    Paul

     

Post a Comment

<< Home