The Excluded Middle

Forum for those interested in the vast, uncharted wasteland between Yes and No, I believe/ I don't believe schism that exists in the study of UFOs and the paranormal in general. Also the writings and thoughts of Excluded Middle magazine co-founder and publisher/ editor Greg Bishop.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Was I Duped?

Now I find out that the idea of using breathable liquids I referred to in the Symposium post was used in the old Gerry (Thunderbirds) Anderson 1960s sci-fi series UFO (appropriately enough.) So the "military insider" who buzzed it to me may have been messing with me. On the other hand, the technology of oxygen-rich liquids has advanced quite a bit since the '60s, and as we all know, military tech is 10-20 years ahead of whatever is revealed publicly.

This concept was also used in The Abyss I believe, but I was told about the military use before the movie came out.

So I guess I'm still safe from ridicule, at least in this case.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home