The Excluded Middle

Forum for those interested in the vast, uncharted wasteland between Yes and No, I believe/ I don't believe schism that exists in the study of UFOs and the paranormal in general. Also the writings and thoughts of Excluded Middle magazine co-founder and publisher/ editor Greg Bishop.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bill Moore on Radio Misterioso Again

If we are lucky, reclusive and retired UFO researcher Bill Moore will be joining me again on Radio Misterioso (www.killradio.org) from 8-10 PM this Sunday (12/10/06.) So far I don't have an agenda for the show, but what I am hoping is that readers of this blog will tell others and we will get a lot of call-ins to ask questions I haven't even thought of. The queries don't even have to be about Ufology, since Bill knows a about lot more than just saucers. Maybe you have read of (or heard of?) his book about the origins of the Mormon church.

Just trying to put some things on the table here. Please tune in.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home